Starting with an orientation on our company culture, you will learn more about the inner workings of banking - alongside leaders of our industry. We also organize regular networking and training sessions to make your experience one of true learning and also a memorable one.
- Internship will assist the implementation of the project in CIMB Niaga in each organizational unit whether it is related to administration, data processing, and implementation and coordination with other organizational units related to the project.
- The internship will have a useful experience to implement when he/she will work in a company.
- The report made is at the end of the internship of what has been done during the apprenticeship period
- The internship will coordinate a lot with mentors and internal and external parties associated with the project
- Will report to the mentor in question (mentor is the employee appointed to guide and direct during internship)
- D3 minimum 3rd semester
- S1 minimum 5th semester
- S2 minimum 3rd semester
- Fresh graduates maximum 6 months after graduates
- Able to intern for a minimum of two months up to twelve months
- Strong academic results - Minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Active in extracurricular activities including sports
- Future Thinkers
- High energy and versatile
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively
- Work well, both independently and as a team player
Do you want to use your google account?