A program which are designed to develop young-enthusiastic candidates to start their career as IT officers who will contribute to CIMB Niaga with the necessary skill, knowledge and good attitude.
- Be a digital change agent that equipped with “digital-first mind-sets”
- Delivering services for internal and external customers that are cost effective, efficient, reliable, timely and secure
- Provide Operations & IT service excellence by using current and emerging technologies to drive a seamless digital user experience for CIMB Niaga
- Stenghten system infrastructure, risk mitigation and self development to support continuous process improvement in Operations & IT
- Bachelor degree preferable in Systems / Technic Informatics with GPA min. ≥ 3.0
- Age max. 27 years old
- Previous working experience on IT Unit preferable max. 1 year
- Fluent in English for both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate the following qualities: integrity, high motivation, self-confidence, driven / energetic, good communication / interpersonal skills, able to work under pressures, professionalism
ProgrammingProblem SolvingAnalytical Thinking
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!