- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Development Program for all staff in the Operations & Information Technology (IT) Directorate so that organizational goals can be achieved effectively and efficiently.
Strategy and Planning
- Develop and implement a strong Operations & IT Academy that is in line with the strategies of the Operations & IT Directorate and in line with the Learning & Organization Development (LOD) strategy ˗ Directorate of Human Resources (HR).
- Develop and implement the Operations & IT Development Program as the development of young talents for future leaders in the Directorate of Operations & IT.
- Develop and implement other Development Programs that are in line with business strategies and ensure that the program is implemented and in accordance with the time specified
Business Performance and Management
- Cooperate with the Learning & Organization Development (LOD) strategy and other related business units for the implementation of Operations & IT Academy and Operations & IT Development Programs.
- Cooperate with business units and other related units (Risk Control Unit, Subject Matter Expertise, etc.) to develop training materials that will be socialized to all Operations & IT Directorate staff.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Operations & IT Development Program, from the recruitment process to the final placement.
- Support and provide initiatives related to the Development Program staff at the Operations & IT Directorate.
- Working in an effective and cohesive team to ensure that all frameworks have been implemented in accordance with the strategies that have been set.
- Support individual development and team performance.
- Comply with policies, procedures and regulations