Responsible for fostering good relations and providing services according to CIMB Preferred standards for customers in order to achieve sales targets, enlarge the market share and branch portfolio
- Make plans for sales activities based on set targets, determine priorities to be achieved in the short and long term so that the work plan
- Ensure the implementation of services to customers to ensure compliance with company standards in improving the quality of customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the level of customer satisfaction with financial services provided, in order to build good relations with existing and new preferred customers
- Ensure that all customer complaints / complaints are resolved properly, and ensure that the settlement is done on time and meet customer needs while taking into account the applicable provisions at CIMB Niaga.
- Ensure understanding and in-depth and valid knowledge of products issued by the company, as well as investment products and their relevance to market needs.
- Comply with internal and external procedures and regulations in terms of: KYC, Compliance, Certification, Audit.
- Directing and supervising sales activities and sales productivity at the branch to avoid mis-selling and ensure that sales follow branch compliance with internal and external procedures and regulations (KYC, Compliance, Certification, Audit)